Tournaments & Events
Port Ludlow Golf Course is more than just a golf course. It is the ideal location for your next social gathering. The Golf Course has the perfect setting for your tournament, party, or family reunion. Choose from a menu of activities designed to create memorable experiences and build camaraderie among your group.
Players of all skill levels will appreciate the 18-hole championship layout and the course’s rolling fairways. Golfers will enjoy the abundant wildlife and incredible views of Ludlow Bay and the Olympic Mountains.
Our Professional Team is committed to the success of your event. We are here to serve you from planning, implementation, and wrap-up. From small corporate or private outings to full tournament groups, we can accommodate any size event.
What You'll Experience
- Complimentary bag service with shuttle to assist players to locate their carts
- Complimentary registration area with table and chairs
- Pre-staged carts with cart signs, scorecards, and rule sheets
- Tournament and course rules presented by professional staff
- Professional staff assists groups to their designated hole
- Complimentary assistance with placing and retrieving hole sponsor signs
- Complimentary Closest to the Pin, Long Drive, and other proximity markers
- Scoreboard and Scoring provided by our professional
Request Info for Hosting a Tournament/Event
"*" indicates required fields
Additional Information & Amenities
- Rental Clubs available by reservation
- Our course is soft spike facility. Our staff will replace spikes for $11/pair.
- Hole in One & Tee Prizes are available and tailored to your event. Contact the Tournament Director for pricing and other options to personalize your event.
- Port Ludlow has the ability to facilitate 120 players with GPS carts. If you need additional carts for players, contact the Tournament Director.
- Shotgun Start 36 player minimum.
- Package discounts available depending on the number of players.