Our spectacular location is just 10 minutes from the Hood Canal Bridge, making the commute to the resort quick and easy. The Resort at Port Ludlow is a wonderful place to start your career or build upon your experiences in the hospitality or real estate industries.
We offer the following benefits to all employees (eligibility requirements may apply):
- Discounted Accommodations, Dining, Marina, Retail and free Golf!
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement 401(k) Plan
- Sick Leave and Jury Duty Pay
- Direct Deposit Paychecks
Full Time Employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision, FSA Plan, Life Insurance, 401K Match, Paid Time Off, Bereavement Pay
Seasonal Guest Services/Dock Attendant $15.74-$17 /hour
We’ve made applying even easier! You can even do it from your phone. Just fill out the application below. If you cannot complete your application in one setting, scroll to the bottom and click ‘Save and Continue Later’ and a link will be emailed so you can return to complete your application.
The Resort at Port Ludlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you need assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources, 360.437.8343.