- 30/50 amp shore power
- Covered pavilion
- BBQ pit with gazebo
- Marina store with gifts, groceries, beer & wine
- Wireless internet
- Complimentary shuttle to Port Ludlow Golf Club
- Free showers in remodeled shower facilities
- 26 miles of hiking trails
- Stationary and portable pump-out services
- Award-winning dining at The Fireside
- Kayak, SUP and watercraft rentals
The Port Ludlow Marina welcomes you to the shores of Port Ludlow where we believe that marinas are not just “parking lots for boats,” but rather marinas are strong, vibrant communities of families and friends united by a shared passion for the water. Please note, “resident” refers to Port Ludlow Master Planned Resort. Below you will find our Marina rates:
Stand-Up Paddle Boards
$25 - $35 /hour
- Our Tower SUPs are inflatable allowing you to take your rental on the road or water and are ideal for a vacation or day trip on your favorite body of water. These inflate and deflate in 10 minutes and can be easily stowed in your car or vessel.
- 10' Adventurer - $25/hour
- 14' Xplorer - $35/hour
$15 - $20 /hour
- Our stable 1 & 2 person Wildness System kayaks are extremely seaworthy‚ comfortable and very easy to paddle.
- Four hour rental receives one hour free.
- Single Kayak - $15/hour
- Double Kayak - $20/hour
14’ Aluminum skiff
- Our aluminum skiff is perfect for voyaging around Ludlow Bay. The skiff is equipped with a 6hp Yamaha outboard engine and can hold up to 4 people with a 500lb capacity. The aluminum skiff must stay within Ludlow Bay.
16’ Fiberglass runabout
- Our 16’ fiberglass runabout has 90hp Honda outboard engine. The runabout can voyage as far as the Hood Canal Bridge to the east and Mats Mats Bay to the north. The runabout can hold 5 people with a 700lb capacity.
Rendezvous & Events
Port Ludlow Marina is a perfect location for Yacht Club Cruises and Rendezvous. Centrally located from the North and South Sound, Port Ludlow is easily accessible and can accommodate 60 – 70 vessels. Come enjoy the magic of the Pacific Northwest and the spectacular views from our beautiful bay. For more information call Kori Ward
at (360) 437-0513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View our 2016 Rendezvous and Yacht Club schedule.
- Covered pavilion for 100+ people
- Numerous gathering areas for BBQ’s and potlucks
- On-site catering is available
- Special room rates for guest speakers or Rendezvous coordinators
- Indoor and outdoor meeting spaces
- Complimentary shuttle to the Port Ludlow Golf Club
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Port Ludlow Yacht Club Facility
- Reciprocal moorage
Nestled in the heart of Port Ludlow is the peaceful Port Ludlow RV Park, where you’ll find 39 tree-lined, well-manicured sites that assure your comfort and privacy. The park is open year round and offers special sites for tent campers and RVs up to 40’ long. Along with comfortable sites you will find clean, well-kept male and female restrooms with hot showers, full hook-ups, picnic tables, and fire pits.
RV Brochure 2016 Rates or contact us at (360) 437-9377 for more information.